TWO PART TIME CLEANERS REQUIRED 15 HOURS PER WEEK TERM TIME ONLY PLUS 1 WEEK
Required September 2022
We are seeking to appoint two motivated, committed, hardworking people with a flexible approach to work, who are able to work in a physically demanding role and who will ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the establishment paying close attention to detail.
The successful candidates will show initiative to work independently and also as part of a team.
Experience of cleaning in a school or commercial premises is desirable.
Your role will be:
• To clean classrooms, shared areas, toilet blocks and staff facilities
• To undertake cleaning tasks to a high standard
• To carry out deep cleaning tasks as required
• To follow safeguarding and health and safety policies
• To report any maintenance issues or concern
The contract is a permanent contract subject to satisfactory completion of probationary period of 6 months.
Appointment will be subject to excellent references and Enhanced DBS clearance.
Working hours will be 3:00pm- 6:00 pm Mon-Fri.
Please contact Mrs Steele, School Business Manager, on 01704 828140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and application form.